How To Manually Add A Printer
Have you bought a new office printer and you don't know how to connect it to your PC? Here are a few simple steps you can follow:
- Open Control Panel > click on Devices and Printers
- Click Add Printer and select the printer name if the printer shows on the scan result otherwise click “The printer that I want isn’t listed” then click on Next
- Choose Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or host
- Input the IP address of the printer then click Next. The printer driver will automatically install. If not, get the printer brand and model then look the driver installer online.
- Click Apple icon then System Preferences
- Click Printers & Scanners
- Click + icon
- Click IP on the top icon then type the printer IP and make sure to choose the correct printer driver aligned Use and click Add.